Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rainy Saturday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 am

he walked besides yoake 'Shes just a child' he thought "Im sacre, First name Raziel" he said his face not changing that much from earlier. he gave a few steps infront.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:44 am

Kesa smirked. "Beru would like you. Ice, do you have a nickname for the boy?" she asked with a wicked grin forming from her previous smirk.
"Of course. I nicknamed him Raz-chan. So when can I visit Bunny-tan and Wolfy-chan again?" Yoake said while bounding closer to Kesa.
"Ask Nagisa. Ra--," Kesa ordered before she was interupted by Yoake.
"But she'll say no! Send me on a mission or something," Yoake whinned with more fake tears coming down her face. Kesa sighed and glared at the girl.

View user profile http://broken-spirits.forumotion.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:51 am

"uh, and she said i whined too much" he smiled this seemed like fun, really amusig even if she described as mean or evil this queen seemed... nice, he kept quiet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:09 am

"Huh. Whine. Ugh. That is annoying. Yoake, you're dismissed. Take this note to Nagisa. You're to meet up with me and Raz-chan tomorrow morning," Kesa said while holding a gold piece of paper out to Yoake. Yoake bounded closer to her and grabbed the note. She then hugged the little Lady. She then quickly moved away. "Don't do that again, Ice!"
"Sure. Thank you. See ya!" Yoake said before dashing out of the room. The purple doors shut behind her.
"What am I ever going to do with that annoying girl? Beru, you can take over now," Kesa muttered while collapsing into her chair. Her eyes shut and a second later they opened again. This time the eyes were a lighter shade of red. Beru smiled at Raziel and said, "I'm Beru 'Kesa' Akai. The Queen Spirit. I'm looking forward to working with you and Ice tomorrow. You should rest now. Good luck in the mazes. Your room is located on the 18th floor. You're dismissed."

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 am

Raziel noded "Sure" he said as he walked outside and closed the doot behind him "Damn he has Laisel!"she shouted after realizing where he was he covered his mouth. "i spent all this time taking care of her and wont be able to read it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"Uh..." Deliah looked around, confused as she is. "Hello?" she called out and about while strolling around. "Is anyone even here...?" she asked herself, crossing her arms tightly. She continued her search until she found Raziel. "Hey, over there!!" Deliah exclaimed, holding up her hand and scampering over to him. "...I...um," she mumbled. Oh, wow. You just met a person, wanting to ask them something, and here you are. Unable to speak. "I was wondering...if you know where we are. And if there is somewhere we are supposed to go," Deliah explained sounding terribly nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"Damn that girl and he-"a little voice rang in his ears, another girl was near "Uh, Hey, yea sure. you have to talk to, uh what what her name, Beru." he said pointing at the door behind him "There, i dont know if she's still there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Deliah smiled. "I'm Deliah Harinu Fuikosi, by the way," she thanked while holding out her hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 pm

"uh" he looked at her hand and noded "Sacre, Raziel" he said taking her hand. then letting her go and walking a few steps from daliah "Ill, you now, be over there,trying to figure this thing out" he said refering to the maze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 pm

"It must be hard...But, I'll see you!" Deliah waved before opening the door and going in. "Is there a...Beru here?" she asked struggling to remember Beru's name. It was easy, but she had a hard time remembering stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm

"Aha, later" he said as he walked off, "Now if i knew where the hell i was"he started walking, even if his feet told him not to he did it anyways, "My room, aparently is in the 18th floor Or something like that."he sighed. "And just for my luck i dont know where that is"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Deliah nervously glanced around while walking. "...Erm...Beru?" she called again, feeling like fainting on the spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Beru tapped the girl on her shoulder. "Hello. Why are you looking for me? I'm usually in my office, but I stepped out. I'm glad I heard you calling. My name is Beru Kesa Akai. Are you a new spirit like Raz-chan? I'm the Queen Spirit by the way. You don't really want to meet the Lady Spirit," Beru said not really caring that she was rambling on. She just had a bright smile on her pale elfin face.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 pm

He kept walking, corner after corner he was getting more lost 'Maybe if i keep on doing this ill find my way out, it always happens' he thought, as he did walk for a good amount of time he then hit a wall, the same wall he had come from with yoake, giving a deep sigh he smiled "Finally" he walked to the elevator and pushed the button, once the doors open he steped in "Lets see it was level 18 right?"Raziel asked himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Deliah was frightened and jumped back. Her heart was beating fast as she clutched at her chest. Her breathing slowed down as she said,"Yes. I was looking for you. I...don't know this place. Yeah, I am new Raziel." She grinned as her heart beating turned into a normal pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Beru's impish grin appeared on her pale face. She jumped back a bit from Deliah and studied her. Her grin then grew wider. "Oh... you're the new Queen's Assistant. ...so that makes you... Fujikosi, Deliah, ne?" she asked with her grin growing even wider. She bounded up to Deliah again and watched her with humor filled eyes that seemed to know more than the most suspected her of knowing.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

"Finally a bed i can sleep in" he said as he opened the door to his new room, he left the little things he had on the bed, then moved them to a little night stand he sat where the things where giving a deep sigh "Who knew being dead could be so, bad?" heasked himself "Ugh i dont know im going to sleep" he did as he said and laid on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Deliah almost forgot about being the Queen's Assistant. "So, that...means that...I'm an...assistant of a...person who...likes sneaking up...behind people," she breathed slowly as her eyes widened into a crazy stage. "No-I mean." She coughed to clear her throat. "What I meant to say was, I am delighted to be at your side," Deliah sadly choked up. She shivered off her shrills on her spine as she closed her eyes and opened them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:51 am

Beru just laughed and twirled away from Deliah. "Don't worry, Deli-chan. I don't always sneak up on people. I would worry more about the Lady Spirit who lurks through these halls," Beru said trying to comfort the girl. She doubted that it worked very well, but she didn't care since it was funny to watch people react to the stupid things she tells them. She smirks and twirls around Deliah while going on and on about Kesa. She never once told the new spirit that Kesa was her split-personality, but in Beru's mind she would learn soon enough.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm

The spirit looked down and murmured to herself,"That's a lie. Lady Spirit mustn't be worse than her." She quickly looked up and laughed a fake laugh. "Wow, you seem to know about this Kesa! It's like she's apart of you," she, this time, told the truth. Except she was confused at why Beru knew so much about Kesa anyway. Knowing that later her insides will feel burned at not knowing why, Deliah blurted out,"How do you know so much about Kesa, Queen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Beru frowned and stopped spinning around. "You're no fun, Deli-chan," she whined before leaning against the wall across from the doors to her office. "Kesa is my alternate personality. I have a split-personality. It developed while I was still alive. I know for a fact that Kesa is much worse than me, so be thankful you were put as my assistant and not hers." Beru then pushed herself off the wall and walked into her office. She paused at the door and turned to look at Deliah. "Your bedroom is on this floor only a few doors to your right. You'll be needing to meet me and Raz-chan tomorrow morning. You're dismissed." Beru then walked into the office and closed the doors behind her.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 pm

After Sleeping a few hours Raz got up yawning "Daaaaamn that felt nice" he moved himself to a sitting position rubbing his eyes "What a nice day, wait now i remember where i am. Damn it." he sighed and started laughing "I have to meet with crazy people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Deliah, confused and frustrated as she was, groaned as she stomped to her room and slammed the door shut once inside it. She threw herself onto her bed and turned over to face the ceiling. "This is all confusing and, just, ugh!" she whined as she shut her eyes. Not standing up to change or do anything, she fell asleep right on the spot. Deliah dreamed that she was back home, back with her entire family. Mum and Dad glad to see the family together. But thats soon vanished as the spirit woke up to her own crying. Deliah sighed as she wiped the tears away and was lying awake with her eyes shut for minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

he got up looking around, he didnt got a good look of the room last night, he smiled "Pretty nice." he yawned "Today i recover my little leisel"he said as he got out of his room, knowing how to move in the maze in that level he went to the elevator and moved to the 20th floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Beru opened her red eyes and leaned back in her chair. She had never really fallen asleep. She had let Kesa take control, and she had sat in the back of her mind... numb and emotionless. She could hear Kesa asking her questions now, but she didn't reply. She laughed softly. "If I started talking to Kesa... I would think I had gone crazy." She laughed even harder until she began to cry. "Why am I crying? I thought I decided not to cry anymore a long time ago." She laughed and dried her tears. "I won't cray. Not again. Not ever." She took a deep breath, and a smile appeared on her face. "There all better!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next