Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rainy Saturday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

After a while in the 20th floor Raz got lost again "Now where was that damned Office" after more time passed and he walked he found Beru's office. he knocked softly and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Beru quickly got to her feet and bounded over to the door. She opened it with a smile on her childish face. "What cand I do for you... uh... Raz-chan?" she asked with only a slight pause to figure out who was standing outside of her office. She glanced toward one of the windows. 'Who... besides me... would even think about doing stuff this early in the morning? It must be really important if he came by this early.'

View user profile http://broken-spirits.forumotion.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"Um, need any help with anything?" he asked unsure of the look in beru's face, or was it kesa?. he looked inside and realized no one was there "I-Im on time right?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Beru blinked a few times before she busted out laughing. She clutched her sides and fell to the ground. She stayed there laughing her head off. She finally calmed down and began taking a few deep breaths. She looked at Raziel only to start laughing again. She finally stopped and didn't look at Raziel in fear that she would start laughing again. She walked back to her desk. She said, "We'll be meeting Yoake a little later. You can stay here and help me with this though." She pointed to many large stacks of paper as she spoke with a smirk starting to form on her impish face.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Raziel blushed a little "O-okay" he said looking at the papers on the desk, he want ove and lookeda t the papers eyeing the content 'what the hell just happen' he thought the blush became slighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Deliah bounded to Beru's office. Without knocking or anything, she burst in sleepily. "Anything of your need, craz-Beru?" she asked, almost saying crazyness. She yawned, but her tiredness went away after she saw Raziel. "Hey, Raz-Kun!" she greeted with a nice grin. Deliah didn't enjoy being in the presence of Beru, because of Kesa, but Raziel was her only friend since she had gotten here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 pm

He jerked his head around when he heard daliah's voice, she had surpriced him, they only spoke once and didnt know her that well, unlike yoake ofcourse, "M-morning" he shyly said to the girl who had just saved him from helping beru from the paper work torture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Deliah strolled over. "Paperwork? May I be of some help?" she asked, trying to find anything that would keep her mind fresh and her body and mind both working. She was being kind at the same time, to Raziel and Beru or Kesa. She was still confused at what to call her. "Hey, Raz-Kun?" she whispered to him. "I need to talk to you later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm

"Im not sure what to do myself" he said looking at the pile of paper infront of him a little unsure if he would be of any help himself "Hm okay, i gess" he said noding at the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 pm

"Er..." Deliah was confused. Then a lightbulb lit up above her head. "Let's sort them by similar topics," she suggested.

((GTG))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 am

"I'll be going to find Yoake while you two work on that. She'll be helping us today. By the way... it will be easier to figure out if I'm Beru or Kesa the longer you stay here. Yoake is an expert at figuring out which one I am. I'm Beru right now," Beru said with a small laugh. She stood up and skipped out of the room. "Be careful. Some of those docuements are older than me." She then giggled and left the room. She sang an old spooky lullaby as she skipped down the halls of the maze. She of course didn't need to think about where she was going. She had designed the mazes, and she was the only one who knew everything about the mazes... including all the secret little passages that made getting through them so much easier. She giggled again and started singing her favorite lullaby again.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 am

"We will" he said he looked once more at the pile and gave a small smile it had been a long time since he sat anywhere near an office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm

"Here," Deliah said as she pulled up two chairs. She sat on one and gave another one of the swivel chairs to Raziel. "I'll start the pile of domains. And you can start with mazes," she explained as she put a piece of paper in front of her and the one about the maze in front of Raz-Kun. "I can't believe we're working for someone like her! I hardly know why I'm here and what this place is," Deliah whispered to her friend, finding no one else to tell this too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 pm

"I actually like, beru, and kesa even if it sounds crazy" he said as he started with his part of the work "They are nice people" he refered to kesa andtheo ther as if they were separate beings wich was how it was actually. "Why dont you like them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 pm

The spirit sighed. "It's not that I don't hate her, them, whatever. See! That's the problem! I'm confused about her and Kesa..." she mumbled as she rubbed her arm. She looked at Raziel and back at her work. She sorted out more papers, finding things that Raziel needed and gave to him. "Raz-Chan, I'm new here and I don't know anything. You're the only one I really know and trust here," Deliah explained as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 pm

"Well, its not confusing at all, after an hour or so you will get to know who is the lady and who is the queen, they are, diffrent" he gave a small smile "thanks"he said as he took the papers from daliah "Im new as well, but i dont see why not trust anyone else,but thats a start i gess"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm

"I'm different," Deliah choked up. Her throat was soar for some reason. "But I'm scared, that's all. I'm scared because I might not live up to my rank or...live here. I just might as well pack my bags and leave. It's because I hardly had any friends when I was alive, just my family. I was the sweet one," she explained, trying hard not to tear up, but fastened her pace at working. She shifted and sniffled, but tried hard to smile. Deliah made a new pile and added another one, it was getting confusing as it doubled the papers for her doing it so fast. But she managed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

"Just for having family you were lucky" he said not taking his eyes from the paperwork, even if daliah was opening up to him, it would take more than one bad morning for him to open up to her "You will be just fine, if not here, where would we go?" he said sure of his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 pm

"..Family...?" Deliah was confused. "You mean you had no family, raz-Chan?" she merely whispered.

((Need to eat, but I'll be back.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 pm

He sighed,leaving what he had in his hands down, she had to bring that up, now he would have to answer "Yes i did like everyone else i had, once at least" he calmly closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 pm

"I'm sorry for bringing that up," Deliah quietly apologized. "Gomen." She finished up her piles and gave the rest to Raziel. "Let's tell Beru. I'll go find her so I can be more comfortable around her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

"Alright" he said watching daliah go, he continued his work, getting to the part of 'some of those papers are older than me' and ofcourse they were dusty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm

"Beru!" Deliah ran up and down the place, not knowing where she was going. "Beru! We're almost done!" Eventually, she would give up. But she had to keep searching, try to find more about the Queen Spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 pm

he started coffing as he tryed blowing the dust "Damn,T-this /Coff-coff/ is /Coff/ bad" he got up and walked a few feet away from the desk, trying to get the dust from his facve and that way stop coffing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 pm

A spirit ran up to Beru and said, "Oohi, your assitant is looking for you." The spirit then turned around and ran away promptly getting lost in the maze known as the Lilac Tower. Beru just smirked and easily disappeared into the maze. She didn't get lost. No way! She desgined the mazes. She just quickly worked her way through the secret passages. She ended up coming out behind Deliah. She smirked again and crept up on the girl. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around the taller girl's neck. "~ Hello, Deli-chan! ~" she sang in greeting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next