Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rainy Saturday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:51 pm

"T-too mu/cough/ch" he managed to get the cloud of dust out and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Deliah had to get used to this. She broke free and turned around. "We're done with the recent ones. Raz-Kun is finishing up, so I thought i'd call you," she nervously explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

"Hmm... that was nice of you. I guess it is a good thing that Yoake was already on her way up," Beru said with a laugh. She then let go of Deliah and landed softly on the ground. She smiled brightly and turned around to see Yoake walking toward them. Beru bounded closer to Yoake who was humming softly to herself. "Maid-chan!" Beru then threw her arms around the slightly shorter girl's neck. Yoake looked startled for a second but then she laughed.

View user profile http://broken-spirits.forumotion.net
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Deliah smiled, but it turned into a frown and back again. She laughed. "Maid-Chan..." she remembered Yoake by calling her a nickname.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Yoake glanced up at Deliah and smiled. She quickly ducked out of Beru's grip and bounded over to the other girl. She held out her hand and said, "I'm Kyoku, Yoake. Just call me Ice or Maid." Beru had bounded back over to Deliah and Yoake. She had once again wrapped her arms around Yoake's neck, but Yoake was ignoring the Queen Spirit in favor of paying attention to Deliah.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Deliah smiled. "Thanks...Ice," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 am

Beru pouted and said, "~ Lets go check on Raz-chan! ~" Yoake nodded and once again slipped out of Beru's hold. She flashed a smile at Deliah before disappearing down the hall toward Beru's office. "Come on, Deli-chan!" Beru said before skipping off after Yoake.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Yoake'll help me. I just know she will. Deliah grinned and nodded. She raced down the hall after Beru and Yoake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Yoake opened the doors to Beru's office and started coughing. "What are you doing in here, Bell?" she asked inbetween the coughing.
Beru smirked and said, "I was having Deli-chan and Raz-chan go through old dusty papers."
Yoake coughed again and asked, "Raz-chan?" She looked around and spotted the boy in question. She smiled and bounded over to him. "Raz-chan! Good morning!" She threw her arms around his neck and tried to ignore all the dust around them. Beru laughed and skipped over to her desk.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

"You!/cough/ Give me B-/cough/ back my book!" he shouted as he saw yoake's hand on his neck "Stupid dust! GAH!" he shouted again thhis had been the more outspoken he had become over the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Deliah was coughing. Cough, cough. "Hey..." she coughed. "I hear footsteps outside," she added. Sure enough, footsteps were heading their way.
Whom did they belong to? Kyio, of course. He walked up to the door and opened it before stepping in. "Good morning, spirits," he greeted with a broad grin on his face. Deliah grinned back before bowing a hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Beru turned to look at Kyio and smiled. "Good morning, Kyio-kun!" she shouted as she glomped him.

Yoake pouted and pulled the book out of her pocket. She let go of Raziel and stepped back. "You have to say please," she said with a pout.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Kyio backed away fro Beru. "Heh," he blushed. "Hm," he said, noticing the coughing and the dust. He waved his hand around, leaving glitter in it's place to put the dust away.

((Hope that's possible.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

"But why its mine you took it!" raziel said noticing the dust was gone he sighed "Okay, Can you PLEASE give me leisel back?" wondering how it had disappeared he looked back and saw kyio "Well thats a new one, hey, who's that guy?" he asked yoake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

"Kyio-sama, the King Spirit. And you have to say 'please' to get things back whether they originally belonged to you or not," Yoake replied with her pout still fixed firmly on her face.

"Why are you here, Kyio?" Beru asked with a slight dejected air hanging around her since Kyio had been 'mean' to her.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Kyio raised an eyebrow at Beru. "Why should I not be?" he asked, confused but with a grin. He sighed and looked over at Yoake. His look said, Has Kesa taken over any time around here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm

"Okay, Fine i will do as you say.Now will YOU please return the book?" he said faking a glare to the girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Yoake tilted her head to the side and shot back a look that said, 'Yeah. Last night. Maybe early this morning.' She then turned to Raziel with a cheeky grin. "Here," she said before tossing him the book. She then skipped over to Beru's desk and sat down in her chair.

Beru scrunched up her face in thought. She then shrugged and bounded over to Yoake who immediately beckoned Kyio over to them before she started explaining what she wanted to do to test Raziel and Deliah.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm

He looked at his book and took it, then his eyes went up at kyio then again back at yoake "You are a weird girl you know that right?" he said when he saw the girl run to beru's desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Kyio skittered over to Beru and Yoake. "What's up?" he asked, not knowing why he was asked to be there as he was motioned to come there.
Deliah quietly took a seat next to Raziel, not paying attention to the papers or anything out of focus and her sight. She was gazing directly at the three, wanting to find out what they were talking, planning, or discussing about. But that was hard to do. So Deliah went back to stacking the papers in the stacks, one thought zooming in her brain, not being able to find it's place in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Yoake took a deep breath and counted to ten in her head before releasing the breath. She glanced from Beru to Kyio and back again a few times before she opened her mouth. "Lately... we've been getting a lot of new spirits. The newest additions are Raz-chan and Deli. I was thinking that a test is in order for our newest additions. I was thinking we take them to the real world and have them try and interact with the people there. What do you think?" she explained rather quickly.
Beru just smiled and bounced up and down. She said, "Let's have them try to pass through a day of school in Seion's class!"

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:05 pm

He jerked his head up looking at yoake like if she was crazy "I just come from there and i have to go back?!" he shouted not remembering who else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:11 pm

((I think she meant that only Beru and Kyio listen.))

"Sounds fine with me," Kyio agreed. He nodded and looked tensely at Beru and Yoake. "They need to pass...Am I correct? Seion isn't so...Not knowing," he commented on the thought/idea. He sighed and glanced at the new spirits and back.
Deliah, completely ignoring that she and Raz-Kun were left alone unnoticed, simply sat there staring at the wall. In her mind, she was thinking. I have nothing to worry about. It'll all just simple out by itself and become normal to me...I don't know when, Deliah thought with a scrunched up face. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 pm

((I did mean that.))

Yoake nodded. Her face lit up into a smile. "I'll go with to observe them. I also have some pay-back to dish out to Wolfy-chan."
Beru's finger was suddenly in her face. "No, no. Don't call him that. It doesn't fit," Beru said in the strictest tone she could muster. It wasn't that scary. Yoake just sweat dropped and gave a slight nodded. She was more surprised than scared. "So... if we are done let's be on our way to the Human World." Yoake sweat dropped again.
"First we have to tell Raz-chan and Deli-chan, Bell-chan!"

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Kyio looked over at the two. "I'll go call them over, shall I?" he asked, going over to the spirits.
Deliah gulped as she looked up at the King Spirit. "...Hm?" she asked, trembling. "You two, we need something of your assistance. Come over quickly." he muttered. Deliah nodded and followed.

((Ish is so smart. ^^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next