Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 pm

"Oh, c'mon, Yuki. it's not so funny." Ilenia sighed and walked over to Seion. She looked at the pillow and back to Seion. "Mind if I borrow it?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:44 pm

"It may not be that funny to you, but it is to me," Yuki gasped out when he had finally got his laughter under control. Seion just handed the pillow to Ilenia and gave his most heart stopping glare to Yuki who just busted out laughing again.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Deliah raised an eyebrow. "Oh, is it?" she asked, putting the pillow overhead, then coming straight down to pound on Yuki. Then she started hitting him with it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:31 pm

"Mercy!" Yuki shouted while laughing like a maniac. Seion just smiled and laughed along lightly as Ilenia attacked Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 pm

"I know you're kidding! Just like always!!!" Ilenia finally got tired and stopped. She was breathing fast and hard, handing back the pillow and throwing herself on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Seion smiled and laid back on his bed. "Thanks, Nia. That was awesome," Seion gasped out between his laughter.
Yuki just rolled his eyes and sat up. "For you," he muttered with a small smirk appearing on his face. He was happy when Seion didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal Tuesday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Homes :: Mizumi Household/Kyoku Household-
Jump to: