Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday Rush

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Yoake skipped into the diner/movie theater. She waved 'hello' to Rubi before bounding over to Dia. "So... What am I doing today, boss?" she asked with her all knowing smile already in place.
"You'll be helping Seion and Yuki with the costumers. Seion's working the cash register today, and Yuki's cooking. You'll be handling the costumers," Dia replied without looking up from her work which was spread out in front of her.
"Got'cha, boss," Yoake replied with a mega-watt smile toward her oblivious boss. She then bounded over to Seion. "Oi, Wolfy-chan! How are you?" she said when she reached the counter. Seion glared at her and pointed toward the waiting costumers. She pouted and bounded away.

Last edited by Lady Spirit on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Emma was off duty and decided to meet her friend, Dia. She entered the diner and strolled straight to Dia. "Hey. So, you've got a new employee I see?" she asked as she glanced over to the bounding Yoake. "Heh. I'll see you," she added as she sat down at a table, waiting for someone to pick up her order.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Yoake bounded over to Emma with a notepad in her hand and a pen in the other. She came to a stop beside Emma's table. "What can I get for you, ma'am?" she asked in her most polite voice. She knew better than to get on the wrong side of a police officers. She just put a smile on her face and danced around happily in her head since she knew she was a spirit. She quickly pushed back the bright blue strands of hair that had fallen in her face.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

"I'd like a grilled cheese sandwich and some orange juice, thank you," Emma grinned at Yoake as another visitor nervously slipped in. "Yoake?" she whispered to herself in surprise. She bounded to a table as her legs were swinging underneath. Emma glanced over to the spirit and shifted back to seat normally again.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm

"Alright. One grilled cheese sandwich and orange juice coming up," Yoake said with a slight frown. She then bounded away over to the door that lead to the kitchen. She slipped inside and handed the order to Yuki who glanced over it quickly before beginning to pull out the things he needed. "Get the juice, Maid-chan," he ordered when he noticed her not moving. Yoake nodded, and her now short blue hair fell into her face again. She quickly brushed it out of the way and began pouring the orange juice into a cup. Yuki didn't take too long making the sandwich and sent Yoake back out more quickly than she would have liked. Yoake quickly gave Emma her order before going off to get another costumer's order.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yoake!" Deliah yelped hoarsely, trying to get her attention. Emma shrugged and finished her breakfast in five minutes. "Yum," she delighted as she took her glass and plate and went to the counter. The plate clattered as she set it down, but the glass remain as a quiet as given.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 am

Yoake turned to Deliah. "Are you talking to me, miss? I'm not Yoake though. I'm Aoi," Yoake said with a smile. The smile seemed to read, 'Don't call me that in the real world unless I look like I normally do, baka.' Yoake then walked over to Dia. She spoke quietly to her for a few seconds before walking back into the kitchen. She reappeared seconds later wearing jeans and a green sweater. She walked over to Deliah and whispered, "Let us go talk somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Deliah stood up. "Where?" she whispered. "Then call me Deli in the human world," she added as she noticed how Aoi's smile talked to her. She took a deep breath, examining the place so she would recognize it as a home later on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Yoake grabbed Deliah's arm and began walking toward the exit of the diner. She hissed out, "Didn't you hear me? Let us go talk else where. We can't let the living beings know that we are spirit. Especially not Seion and Yuki. Those two already know to much." She then sighed and closed her eyes before she started walking even faster and tightening her grip on Deliah.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

"What-?" Deliah stopped. She would start talking again once they were at a safe spot.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Yoake pulled Deliah through town until they reached a seclude part of the town park. She then let go of Deliah's arm and leaned against a tree. She took a deep breath before turning back into what she normally looked like. "What can I do for you, Deli-chan?" she then asked with a smile once again on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 pm

"What do you mean, 'They already know too much,'" Deliah quoted out. She sighed in worry. "Did you tell them anything?" she whined, holding on to Yoake's arms. "Sama..." she whimpered as she glared at her friend. "They weren't supposed to know!" Deli exclaimed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

"I didn't tell them anything," Yoake snapped. She then sighed. "Wolfy-chan likes to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. He has known about us for a long time. He can see things most people can't. Yuki can sense emotions... he is an empath. That makes them both extremely handy when it comes to finding spirits." She sighed again before breaking out into a smile. "Though I've managed to get by without them figuring out I'm a spirit." Yoake then pushed herself off the tree. She easily slid her arm out of Deliah's grip and bounded over to the swings. She sat down and began swinging. She sang, "~ They know too much. ~ They know to much. ~ But what can we do ~ when we never told them a thing? ~" She then began humming the tone while looking at Deliah with serious blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:23 pm

As Yoake looked at her, she looked to the ground, thinking. "...Seion." She glanced up and then to her friend. "We have to keep away from Seion and Yuki and try...just try to help make them not find out anything more," Deliah explained with an excited expression on a face.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 am

Yoake's eyes widened. She then busted out laughing. She slid to the ground holding her sides while laughing her head off. "Deli, we can't do that. Seion is Hezaa Mizumi's son. Hezaa does a lot of tings around town that we take a part in. Seion is always forced to go. He always drages Yuki with him. Plus I work part-time at the diner with them," Yoake expalined to Deliah once she had stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hezaa?" Deliah was concerned. "True." She paced back and forth, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm

"You're not going to come up with anything. All the Ruling Spirits have already tried. Beru put me in charge of making sure that they don't get in too deep. Which is why I'm here working part-time," Yoake said with a yawn. She had gotten back up and was staring at the sky with a distant look in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 pm

"I'm not coming up with anything," Deliah admitted as she stopped to gaze to Yoake. "I want to go back to the Spirit World, but don't know how to." She looked down and kicked the dirt. "I don't know how I got here," she quietly added.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Yoake laughed. She then said, "Don't worry. I'll show you the way back. Just follow me, please." She then pushed herself off the tree and started skipping away. Deeper into the park.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 pm

"Um...What about that customer you left?" Deliah asked, feeling scared, but following her crazy friend.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Yoake stopped and turned to grin at Deliah. "I forgot. Thanks for reminding me, Deli. You can help me finish my shift," Yoake said with an evil smirk appearing on her pale yet extremely pleased with herself looking face. Yoake turned around completely and grabbed Deliah's arm. "Lets go, Deli-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Deliah, remaining quiet as ever, silently followed Yoake.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Yoake stopped in front of the diner. She took a deep breath and let her appearance switch to that of Aoi. She then started to pull Deliah toward the diner again. She opened the door and shouted, "I'M BACK, DIA, WOLFY-CHAN, BUNNY-TAN!"
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Deliah smiled. She tried to act normal and went up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Seion glanced up. He smirked and asked, "Where did you go, Aoi?"
"None of your buisness, Wolfy-chan," Aoi shot back at him in record time. Meaning in about a second. Seion just scowled at his nickname while Aoi skipped to the kitchen where Yuki was laughing like a maniac.
"What can I help you with?" Seion asked Deliah after he had got his facial expressions under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Rush
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next