Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder Job Friday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 pm

"Be on my way." Emma drove to Myrtle Lake and stopped near two twin trees. "Sergent Emma? Where'd you go off to?" a voice came out of her walkie-talkie as she hurried to where Aoi and Deli found a body. "Just found something, sir. Not much important yet." Sir didn't seem to like to hear 'yet', as he was impatient. But Emma closed the connection and bent down to examine the sad, longing expression on the person's face.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 pm

"Deli, lets go see what Emma thinks," Yoake said while straining to watch the police woman who was examining the body. Yoake walked a few feet before turning back to Deliah. "Are you coming, Deli?"
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Deli was busy staring at the body. "Huh?Oh..Yeah," she muttered, following. Emma waved Yoake forward.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Yoake skipped over to Emma's side and looked down at the body. She surpressed a shiver and turned her blue eyes to Emma. "What can I do for ya, ma'am?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 pm

"I want you to find out what has happened here, based off the area changes, and clues and hints at who did this and where they went," Emma said, standing up. "I'll help."

Deliah gulped. "Um, Emma, ma'am?" she asked as the police looked over at her. "I...Have found something," she said as she pulled out the dirt sample.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm

"Of course. We'll help. Good idea, Deli. You should have someone examine that, Emma-san. Deli and I will continue to explore around the lake," Yoake said quickly after bounding over to Deliah. She then smiled at Emma and bounded away toward the woods again. She made a mental note to wait for Emma just beyond the edge of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"Keep that with you until we go back," Emma explained to Deliah. "And go with Aoi while I look more around for clues." Deliah nodded. She strolled quickly to Yoake as she put away the dirt sample. "You seem to be in a bounding mood," she commented. "It's not good for a time like this." Deliah sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 pm

"You have to stay alert, but you can still have fun. Bounding around is fun. Now... of we go," Yoake called down from up in a tree. She let herself float down to the ground since she had turned her body instubstainal. Her feet hit the ground, and Yoake became solid again. "Lets go, Deli-chan!" She then took off, bounding away into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Deliah sighed. She rubbed her face to make sure she was still asleep. Nope. Awake was how the world wanted it.
She trudged after her friend with a tired face. Why had she chosen to do this job? It was so...tiring.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm

"Deli-chan! I'm going to observe from the trees. Make sure I don't fall!" Yoake called back to her friend before swiftly climbing up one of the nearby trees. Once she was satisified with the height she began jumping from branch to branch with her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah sure, and leave me on the ground in more danger since the murderer might be on the ground!" Deliah complained. She frowned and sighed. One hand on defense weapon and one by her side, she walked below her partner.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

"That was the plan," Yoake called down. She would be screaming out her excitement as she jumped through the trees, but she figured it wasn't the time. The murderer could hear her and find them easily. She didn't want that. Plus she had the upper hand of surprise if she was up in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well, thank you very much." Deliah sighed, looking around instead of up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Yoake let out a small almost silent laugh. She had to pay more attention to what she was doing in the trees. Sometimes it got on her nerves, but other times it helped her focus on her mission. She still had a wide grin stretched across her face, but her eyes had a serious glint to them. She suddenly stopped and turned to look toward the sun. Her hearing got better the further from the ground she went. She could hear someone walking through the underbrush, and it didn't sound like Emma.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Deliah heard the movement. Quickly getting scared, she silently, but quickly, climbed up the tree. She sat next to Yoake, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Yoake turned her left arm into a crossbow. She carefully took aim at the place where the sound had come from. She held her breath and watched as a guy appeared. She carefully aimed at his heart and waited for him to do something. She could sense the fear rolling off of Deliah. She could also sense the murderous aura rolling off of the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Job Friday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Outside Town :: Myrtle Lake-
Jump to: