Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trash Pick-Up Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 pm

"I dunno," Deliah answered before standing up. She bowed a hello to Ilenia as she bowed back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 am

Seion walked back over to the coach and plopped down beside Yuki again. He leaned his head on his friend's shoulder again. They both waited for Deliah to answer Yuki's last question. Yuki glanced over at Ileania and said, "Hello, Enia." before turning back to Deliah.

Hezaa finally got through to Kruin. She sighed and said, "Hello, Kurin."

View user profile http://broken-spirits.forumotion.net
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:06 pm

"Hello Yuki," Ilenia greeted. Deliah stared at them. "I dunno," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:26 pm

"Sit down, Enia. We're still waiting for Kurin. Might be a while knowning Kuro," Seion said before turning back to Deliah. "Where are you from? I've never seen you in Hanshou before today?" Yuki had leaned back again even though Seion was still using his shoulder as a pillow. Seion managed to keep himself from falling into Yuki's lap. He glared at his friend and sat up straight. Yuki just smirked.

"Hello, Hezaa-san. If you're asking about the activity today. I'll be there after I finish work. So bye!" Kurin said from the phone. Hezaa sighed and ended the call.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:29 pm

"Anything else i can help with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Ilenia took a seat next to Yuki. She took concern of the current event and turned her gaze to Deliah.
"I...Um, live by here. I dunno why you never noticed me here," Deliah nervously came up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

"Don't believe you," Seion and Yuki said at the same time. "We both live in this neighborhood. Seion's mom makes us both meet and interact with all out neighbors. We would have already meet you if you lived on this street," Yuki added with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You can help me with the last of the snacks," Hezaa said as she stood up and started walking toward the kitchen.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 pm

"I, er..." Deliah got nervous. "I, um, just-"
"Oh, come guys! You're making the poor girl nervous," Ilenia scolded the two. "She must've moved here a week or two before, right?" she asked as Deliah nodded. "I knew I saw you somewhere," she added before looking out to space, trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:52 pm

"Okay"He said following hezaa to the kitchen" So um, when are we going to start this thing?"he asked loooking aroun, that kitchen reminded him of the many times he had to cook and help around the house, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 pm

"We'll start with the small snacks. I've got a few more sandwhiches to make as well. Plus some dessert," Hezaa replied while pulling things out of the cabnients and draws. Soon the counter was littered with all kinds of food.

Seion and Yuki looked at each other before suddenly busting out in laughter. Yuki said, "We were hoping she would say something about seeing us at the diner. She came in one day, and Aoi left with her a little later." Seion nodded and continued to laugh. "Plus we already knew we were getting neighbors, but we haven't visited yet since the house is a pretty good ways away. We're supposed to be going tomorrow."

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:49 pm

"I didn't see you at the diner. Yo-Aoi was serving a customer, and I had something urgent to tell her..." Deliah nervously mumbled as she looked down at her feet.

Ilenia crossed her arms. "Great, then Seion and Yuki will be able to see your house," she grinned at the boys. Deliah looked up slowly. "I...Um, no please. I'd prefer to be left alone in my dainty little home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm

"Um, sure but i meant the cleaning, when would we be heading to the lake?" he asked he smiled at the woman looking at the food in the table 'She reminds me so much of my mom, shes nice.' He yawned not feeling tired but doing it out of habit. He started helping with the snacks and other little things around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm

"Knowing Kurin... we'll be leaving in about fifteen minutes. Give or take a few," Hezaa replied with a soft smile.

Seion and Yuki both glanced at each other and then back to Deliah. "Alright we won't go," Seion said. Yuki nodded.
Yuki mumbled, "How could you not have seen us.... Aoi just randomly shouted at us when she got back with you in tow?"

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 pm

"That's when I noticed you," Deliah blushed. She was very quiet because she was new at being a spirit and didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Yuki and Seion busted out into laughter again. Seion ended up clutching his sides and leaning against Yuki. Yuki was leaning against the couch for support.

Hezaa stuck her head out of the kitched at the sound of the two laughing. She just smiled and went back to work.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:03 pm

"Poor deliah" raziel said still doing what he was "She's even worse to deal with people than me."he sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Deliah suddenly stood up. "You know what? You two aren't great at being nice and greeting people when they already are having a bad time!" she scolded and marched over to Hezaa and Raziel.
Ilenia, confused at the reaction, quickly understood what had happened. "You people were awful with treating Deli like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 pm

"We know," the two friends said together. Seion was taking deep breaths to recover from his last bout of laughter while Yuki had started explaining to Ilenia why they were being so mean to Deliah.
"1... we're bored. 2... she's one of Aoi's friends."

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 pm

"That doesn't mean she's just like Aoi, you idiots." Ilenia grouched. "Second of all, she seemed nicer and calmer," she sighed.
Deliah went up to Hezaa. "Seion's mother? Seion and Yuki were awfully rude to me," she cried out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Hezaa frowned and walked out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon in her hand. She walked over to Seion and Yuki and hit them both hard on the head with the spoon. They both clutched their heads and had tears in their eyes. "Don't be rude to the guests," Hezaa said before storming back into the kitchen. Seion and Yuki just sat there holding the back of their heads.

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:39 pm

"I'm sorry, but it serves you right. You've always been laughing at people," Ilenia muttered, not looking at the two.
Deliah remained in the kitchen. "Is there anything I can help with?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 pm

"You can help Raziel, dear," Hezaa answered before walking out of the kitchen to do something in one of the dark rooms near the back of the house.

"Sure... we did," Seion moaned out while Yuki just chose to keep his mouth shut. He knew if Yoake had been there they would have gotten hit a lot sooner than they did.

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Raz chuckled "You sounded like a little girl deliah" he said to the girl, the room and the people there made him feel slightly happier than usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

"I did, did I?" Deliah laughed. "Well...They were mean to me. Anyway, what can i help with?" she asked, walking over with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm

He looked up and then down "I dont really know what the hell was i doing" he kept staring down "Damn it i have to start minding my own business"he chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   

Back to top Go down

Trash Pick-Up Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next