Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkina

Arkina

Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio Empty
PostSubject: Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio   Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio Hot_anime_guy-1

Broken Spirit Payback

First Name:Kyio

Middle Name:Sikatu

Last Name:Kaluto

Nicknames: King Spirit, King, kyo, Kyo-Sama, Kyo-Kun, Kyo-San, Kiyo

Race:True Spirit

Class:King Spirit

Appearance:

Power: Control. After all, he is the King Spirit. If he wasn't in control, who else would have the power? It doesn't work on those who are extremely bad spirit criminals. He commands people to do things for goodness and importance. There's a problem. Kesa. She gets in the way sometimes.

Personality/Attitude: Kyio can be cold, ruthless, and rude at times needed. Like when managing a criminal or Kesa. He can't stand being around her, he wants to kill her so, but as you can see, spirits...He can be jolly and good and kind, but he keeps to himself and talks to Beru for she is, the Queen Spirit.

Goals: Make Kesa never return. Think of a new way that criminals cannot escape the cells from.

Dislikes: Annoying things. Evil. Hatred, even though he has it.

Fears: Losing his job and stepping down. Criminals attacking him all at once. Losing.

How you die?:Car Accident on the way to school.

Family:Beru, dunno is she counts. Sister and brother.

Other Family: Uncle Jack. Cousin Lucy.

History:Kyio has been through many things. He had been crossing the street, looked both sides too, but still got hit. No one knows who sent the car hurtling down the road, maybe Kesa. He died and got sent up. He met Beru, and found out he was soon King Spirit. Pretty young, he thought at first, but now he had mastered skills and is now helping other new spirits to understand the basics and that they're spirits.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio   Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

((Accepted.

Yay! Another ruling spirit. That makes me want to make my last spirit. I think I will.))
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio   Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 pm

((Which one? *ish too lazy to look up*))
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio   Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 am

((Huh?))
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio   Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaluto, Sikatu Kyio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Data Bank :: Characters :: Spirits :: Approved Spirits-
Jump to: